Total phosphorus removal agent
The dephosphorization agent of Veolia company is mainly used to remove the total phosphorus in water such as inorganic phosphorus, without biochemical treatment. It can achieve the purpose of dephosphorization in the physicochemical stage and solve the eutrophication of water body. It is used in the treatment of phosphorus containing wastewater such as Phosphating Wastewater, electroplating, circuit board, chemical industry, domestic sewage and so on.
It is mainly used to remove the total phosphorus in the water body such as inorganic phosphorus and solve the eutrophication of water body. It is used in electroplating, circuit board, chemical industry, domestic sewage and other wastewater treatment. This product has adsorption, bridging, coagulation, coprecipitation, net capture, replacement, ion exchange and other action mechanisms. It has obvious advantages in strengthening the removal of heavy metal ions, COD, ammonia nitrogen, chroma, suspended solids, etc. With the use of other products of our company, the effect is better. It can ensure that the indexes can reach the national discharge standard stably. It is suitable for the treatment of wastewater from PCB, electroplating and other industries.
Form: gray solid
Specific gravity (g / cm3, ≥, 20 ℃): 1.7
Component content (%, ≥): 99
Water content (%, ≤): 1.0
PH value (1% aqueous solution): 4 ~ 6
Water insoluble (%, ≤): 1.0
1. When using, the product can be directly added, or added into the dissolving tank, the concentration is 10-20%, stirring, and adding to the reaction tank by pump.
2. The pH value range of this product is 8-10. Under acidic conditions, chelate alkali should be used to adjust the pH value of water to 8-10. The dosage is about 100-1000ppm (i.e. 0.1-1kg/t wastewater). The dosage varies according to the content of phosphate in the wastewater, and the specific dosage is generally determined by experiment.
3. In the experiment, take a certain amount of raw water, add appropriate amount of this product (such as 500ppm), adjust the pH value of wastewater to 8-10, add a small amount of polyacrylamide PAM to flocculate and precipitate, filter and take the supernatant to determine the content of phosphorus. (if heavy metals need to be treated, the supernatant can be used for secondary treatment.)
[packaging, storage and transportation]
Packing: kraft paper bag or plastic bag.
Storage and transportation: handle with care, avoid the sun and rain, the service life is half a year.
Note:1) Do not mix and store with oxidant, alkali, flammable or combustible materials.
2) this product is better used with other products of dephosphorization agent series of our company.
3) Unit conversion of dosage: 500ppm = 500mg / L = 0.5g/l = 0.5 ‰ = 0.5kg/t wastewater
What will affect the effect of Jiangmen sewage treatment agent
With the continuous deterioration of the environment, sewage treatment agent can be seen everywhere in life, occupying a very important role, but in the process of use, what are the factors affecting its use effect? The following sewage treatment agent manufacturers to do a detailed explanation for you: what factors will affect the effect of sewage treatment agent 1. Temperature: when the water temperature is too low, the microbial activity is poor, when the water temperature is too high, the mi
Wastewater treatment agent manufacturers introduce their application fields
With the continuous development of China's industry, the environment is also deteriorating, sewage treatment agent gradually began to be widely used in our life, so what are its application fields? The following sewage treatment agent manufacturers to do a detailed explanation for you: sewage treatment agent manufacturers to introduce the application field: with the continuous development of the times, life has been seriously polluted, there are many enterprises discharge wastewater containing a