Integrated sewage treatment equipment is a kind of equipment which integrates pretreatment, primary sedimentation tank, contact oxidation tank, secondary sedimentation tank and sludge tank. Our company according to different industries of various water quality, the production of a variety of materials, different types of integrated equipment. It has good treatment effect and the effluent quality reaches the national standard or various specified standards. And get the customer's recognition and praise.
1. Through adjusting the structure of the equipment, it can treat industrial wastewater, domestic sewage and urban sewage;
2. Automatic control, simple management and operation, stable effluent quality, less sludge production and easy treatment;
3. The equipment can be located on the ground or buried underground. When buried underground, the upper covering soil can be used for greening, and the plant area is small;
4. Most of the fillers in the contact oxidation tank are combined soft fillers with light weight, high strength, stable physical and chemical properties, large specific surface area, strong biofilm adhesion ability and high contact efficiency between sewage and biofilm;
5. The equipment is placed in the container and made into a mobile integrated sewage treatment equipment.
Scope of application
The integrated sewage treatment equipment is suitable for the treatment and reuse of domestic sewage from residential quarters, villages, towns, office buildings, shopping malls, hotels, hotels, sanatoriums, institutions, schools, troops, hospitals, expressways, railways, factories, mines, tourist attractions, and other small and medium-sized industrial wastewater such as slaughtering, aquatic products processing, food, etc. The quality of the sewage treated by the equipment meets the national discharge standard or various specified standards.
Integrated equipment is a device that integrates multiple processing units. The utility model has the advantages of small floor area, simple installation and intermittent operation. Simple operation, convenient maintenance and long service life. The equipment can be buried underground or indoor.
1. Automatic control, simple operation
2. It has little impact on the environment, less sludge and less noise;
3. Low energy consumption, reduce operating costs